Demodex brevis moving on lash
For optimal eye and skin health, Cliradex® helps manage symptoms associated with a number of conditions including:
- Blepharitis - a swelling or inflammation of the eyelids, usually where the eyelash hair follicles are located.
- Meibomian gland dysfunction (MGD) - is the most common form of lid margin disease and can cause or exacerbate dry eye symptoms and eyelid inflammation.
- Rosacea - is a complex skin condition marked by facial redness, inflammation, and dilated blood vessels. It can contribute to ocular rosacea and dry eye and has been linked to demodex.
- Demodex - species of human mites living on the eyelid, in or around the lash follicles. There are two types of mites: folliculorum, which are found in the hair follicle; and brevis, which live in the glands.
- Dry eye - there are many factors that contribute to dry eye syndrome. Symptoms can be caused by varying conditions. Ocular hygiene is often recommended for people suffering from dry eyes. Conjunctivochalasis can be a contributing factor in dry eye.
- Chalazia - a cyst in the eyelid frequently caused by a blocked meibomian gland.
- Other lid margin diseases...